DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST & REGISTER YOUR CARD! SEE BELOW HOW TO.
LOYALTY CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bridgewater’s new loyalty scheme enables customers to be rewarded for their loyalty without needing the luck of the draw in a competition! All you have to do is place an order over £250 (ex vat). Everytime you do, you will be sent a loyalty sticker for your card, once you card is full, you let us know and you will be on your way to receiving 2 VIP Tickets in our box at The Lowry Theatre!
The Details! 2 VIP Tickets in our box to a show of choice Complimentary drinks - (Incl. alcohol) Complimentary Snacks A full programme of the show Free Parking Guaranteed great time!
Not only is this a great incentive for an amazing/day out evening out, but also we are looking to decrease our carbon footprint, meaning if for example: You usually place 1 order a week which would’nt add up to the value of £250*, save it up, place every 2/3 weeks and receive your sticker!
Obtaining your Bridgewater loyalty card
You can obtain your loyalty card, through your area representative, or by requesting it with your next order by contacing us on 0161 727 8808 - email@example.com
Registering your Bridgewater Loyalty Card
Register your card by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us with your card barcode. If you have been your card by your rep they will register the card for you.
Using your Bridgewater loyalty card
You can use your Bridgewater rewards card with any order placed over the desired value. The Bridgewater rewards card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
Start Date, Expiry and cancellation
Orders over£250 ex vat will receive a sticker. Dont forget to register your card! Your Bridgewater reward card does not have an expiry date. However, we have the right to amend or remove the card from the business at any time. You have the right to cancel your Bridgewater card at any time, by returning it to us. If you wish to cancel your card, you must contact customer services: 0161 727 8808 | email@example.com
If you need to change any of the registered details, please contact us on the number below during 9am–5pm (Mon–Fri) or by e-mail or from our site: 0161 727 8808 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.officesupplier.co.uk
1. Use of the Bridgewater loyalty card, constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Order over £250 ex vat (from 19/8/19) to receive a loyalty sticker with your order. Once you have collected 12 stickers on one card, you can claim your VIP tickets.
3. The card must be presented to us when redeeming the full card.
4. No photocopies accepted.
5. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, except at the manager's discretion.
6. The card cannot be exchanged for cash or credit, and has no cash or transferrable value.
7. This card has to stay within the company it has been issued to
8. If your card is lost you will have to start over with a new card
9. Upon receipt of a full redeemed loyalty card, we will issue checks to confirm orders (which rec'd a sticker) have been paid for
10. In order to receive your VIP tickets your account must be up to date
These terms and conditions apply to your Bridgewater card and govern the relationship between Bridgewater Office Supplies and you. Use of your Bridgewater rewards card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully; if you have any queries about your card or these terms and conditions, contact us: 0161 727 8808 | email@example.com